What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you everything you know on how to become a vegetarian
- Showing you the real vegetarian Food Pyramid and basic vegetarian nutrition
- Showing you the critical steps you must know on how to become vegetarian
- Showing you the 10 most common misconceptions about vegetarianism
- Showing you 7 life-changing reasons on how to become vegetarian
- Showing you 8 tried and true plans for becoming vegetarian
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Become Vegetarian scores 74.85/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://howtobecomevegetarian.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was AUD97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: howtobecomevegetarian.com you’ll also be taken through to howtobecomevegetarian.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)